Thursday, March 31, 2005

Right now, both the NYT and the Washington Post have these stories ranked 1 & 2 on their home pages.

No prizes for guessing the only one anyone will want to talk about.

And, of course, this was pretty inevitable too.


Tut Tut......


And while we're on the subject, a parody? Don't speak too soon. The track record in this area, and current trends, suggest we'll get around to Our Lord soon enough.


But this looks like it might be fun - HBO, Tonight at 8.


Since I'm not a US resident, I can't enter this, but I'll be more than happy to accompany you to collect your prize.


"Anna Nicole Smith as a columnist.." Ye Gods, but we have a lot to answer for.


The E&P is understandably aghast at this, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of takers. Heck, I'd go....


On my Yahoo! sign in page, there's always a "word of the day". Today's word is diminutive. Here's the example:

"Children are fond of Shetland ponies because their diminutive size makes them easy to ride."

I honestly have no idea why I find that funny. But I do.

Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home