Monday, March 14, 2005

Back this afternoon after the hurly-burly of the fascinating Politics Online conference (where in a perfect post-modern moment I found I didn't have time to blog, since it would entail the effort of going to the local Kinkos..)

Another partner-in-crime is on a book tour at the moment.


Nice piece in the Post yesterday about Craig Ferguson. I had completely forgotten about his brilliantly named alter-ego in a previous life. In a similar vein, Alex Witchel in the Times does a nice profile of Lewis Black.

Also in the Post was a really lovely article by Paul Muldoon's wife about him - I can't seem to track it down on the site, but when I do I'll link to it. Which tangetially leads me on to ...

A signed print of RJ Matson's terrific drawing of WZ for the tribute album can now be bought from his website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home