Thursday, November 24, 2005

This is brilliant. Share it with your friends.

What's known as true functionality.

Paul English's cheat sheet for how to bypass automated customer response lines and talk to an actual human being.

(Love the tip for IKEA!)


And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families. Despite everything, we all have so much to be glad for and to celebrate. If we can't recognize that, then our lives are truly in a sad place.


By the way, not so long ago, I had Thanksgiving dinner here.

I was alone, it was freezing, there was virtually no-one on the street outside and the staff were ticked off that there was one customer standing between them and closing up early. It was the loneliest feeling I'd ever had.

Today, I honestly couldn't be happier. And I'm especially thankful for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home